the Community Foundation for the people of Kirklees.
How can I donate?
For a limited time, One Community, the Kirklees Community Foundation, can offer donors a 100% match when making a donation to establish a fund with the Foundation. ‘Give Locally’ is an exciting programme designed to increase the impact of your giving and change local communities for the better.
A fund can be established with a donation of your choosing, but only the first £50,000 will qualify for match funding. The money you donate is invested, growing over time to benefit local voluntary organisations, now and in the years to come. Setting up a fund allows you to give in a straightforward, meaningful and rewarding way, that suits your wishes and means.
Download our Match funding challenge brouchure for more information, or call Paul Johnson (01484) 468397
The benefits of giving through One Community:
• expertise in managing charitable funds for families, individuals, companies and public bodies
• knowledge of local communities
• connecting donors to inspirational projects
• quality accredited grant making processes endorsed by the Charity Commission
• the rewards of giving without the administrative burden
• expertise and responsibility for governance and due diligence covering fund management and grant awards
The benefits of giving as a match funding donor:
• greater financial impact
• increased social impact
• supporting your community
• long term vital funding for our communities