the Community Foundation for the people of Kirklees.

Making a complaint

One Community is an independent Charity. It works throughout Kirklees to support disadvantaged communities and voluntary groups by delivering funding in the form of grants. Our complaints policy sets out how you can make a comment or a complaint, either as an individual or on behalf of an organisation.

If you wish to make a complaint, please write to: Paul Johnson, General Manager, One Community, 13 Railway Street, Huddersfield, HD1 1JS, including your adress and contact details, (with your email adress (if applicable) and phone number).